Eventics has released the latest software update to our Soliton line of controllers.
Here are the release notes:
Changes in the software version 1.5.1 to 1.5.2:
- Added an output function for reversing contactors that requires motor current be under 50A and RPM be under 100 before changing states in response to a change in state of the reverse input (which must also be enabled).
- Extra 6 second delay before precharge commences if a low voltage error for either the traction pack or 12V supply is recorded – clear stored errors to remove delay (protects the precharge resistors from overheating)
- Increased cutoff voltage for too high 12 Volt.
- Changed minimum motor power from 20 to 10 kW.
- Added logging of brake activity.
- Fixed broken start input.
- Added detection of throttle high input, for example if grounding of the potentiometer is faulty.
- Error light will blink if there’s no tachometer pulse registered after two seconds with motor current above 50 Ampere.